Cabinets, Lockers, medical carts, etc have been traditionally secured with standard locks. People found they had the key or others had their secret. This opened the route for Digital Cabinet Locks that could provide greater security at an affordable price.
The CL1200 Digital Cabinet Lock was created to fit into the locks’ standard hole. This made it feasible to retrofit the electronic cabinet locks malaysia. Unscrewing the nut removes the lock, to set up an Electronic Cabinet Lock, drilling 3 holes and mounting the lock installs the Digital Lock. Without removing the door, this procedure can happen.
Today People are comfortable using electronic equipment they do. A number people cannot live without our gadgets. Consider your house, smartphone and vehicle seems like what we use is digital, so a cabinet lock. When individuals see a digital lock on a hotel door security is thought of by them and they feel protected. They understand have a comfort level with it and how to use that lock. A Lock on a cupboard or locker would give them the feeling that is secure.
- 50,000 openings 3 triple-A batteries
- 10 stainless steel switches for code programming and entry
- 4 code levels Master Code, Sub-Master Code, User Code and Technician Code
- Door Thickness from 1/4 6mm to 1 25mm
- Lock codes can be programmed by the end user
- Low Battery signal when there is 100 more openings
- External battery override using 9 volt battery
- Settings are saved when changing battery
These are a few of the common features, producers will alter or add to attain security purposes or for applications that are different. Ask yourself these questions with any lock.